Water is Winter – I’ll drink to that!
Water is the energy of winter; when nature retreats and recovers its vital energy ready for the next cycle of seasons.
It’s also a time to flush out the negatives in our lives, address our fears with stillness of mind, filter what’s good for us and what is in our area of influence, and ‘go with the flow’.
5 ways to bring the flow into your life:
- Trusted energy workers on expectme are skilled and experienced to help guide you in your self-discovery and address your challenges with stillness of mind and soul. Psychic Mediums and Clairvoyants:
Little Shop of Wicca
Soul Healing with Kate
- Our fitness trainers suggest drinking water more frequently during the cold weather is good for your health, sweat out your negatives, rehydrate and nurture after exercise. Fitness Trainers:
Studio 9 Fitness
On the Move Health and Fitness
- Remaining hydrated is important during winter. Health Therapists and energy workers encourage you to drink frequently to flush the toxins through your body.
Fran Artese Massage Therapist
Soul Vibe Kinesiology
Aquila Dynamics – Emotion Coding
Heal You Life and Beyond
Sharon Hutchinson Reiki
Julian Floreani Reflexology
Carter Family Chiropractic Centre
- Good nutrition requires water for digestion and conversion to energy and growth. Make your booking with our trusted dietician, access health food and quality supplements, and essential oils. See:
Griffith Health Food Shop
Seeds of Wellness
- Now here’s something to expand your understanding of water. Water holds wisdom. We are predominantly composed of water. Why is this pertinent? Because when we see ourselves as made of water, we see ourselves in a fluid changeable context. We feel the warmth of a friendly hug, we’re said to be ‘hot blooded’ when we’re angry, and it’s known that cold energy is old energy, which is why we can feel cold when we’re dwelling in the past instead of ‘going with the flow’.Using high speed photography, Dr Masaru Emoto discovered that crystals formed in frozen water reveal changes when specific, concentrated thoughts are directed toward them. His book, The Hidden Messages in Water is a New York Times Best-seller.
Raise a glass to the life-giving liquid
To quote Dr Emoto himself in the pursuit of a happy and healthy life: “The answer is to purify the water that makes up 70% of our body“^. Surround yourself with positive vibes, give thanks for all that you drink and eat this winter, and encourage yourself to generate positive thoughts in all that you do, and with others that you are with……no matter what the weather.
Help me Get Started on my road to holistic health with ‘expectme’ phone call back service.